Advantages of MEAN Stack Development to Entering IT Industry
What is MEAN Stack?
MongoDB is a NoSQL document-based database that stores data in the form of collections. Developers prefer MongoDB for its functionality, scalability, high availability, and many more.
Express.js, the back end of MEAN, is a fast framework for Node.js. With Express.js, you can create a server quickly. It handles communication ba the front and back end website, cookies, and routes.
Why Learn Mean Stack?
MEAN is an open-source technology to build extendable, scalable, and adaptable cloud-based applications. A MEAN application has numerous advantages that favor performance and cost savings. Here are a few reasons to adopt a MEAN stack course: It is an open-source technology that is freely available and usable by anyone. It is cost-effective for organizations and web development needs.
Flexible & Scalable: It is a technology employed in start-ups and influential organizations. It has numerous technologies and requirements that are continually changing and evolving, so adaptability becomes an important feature.
How to become a MEAN Stack Developer?
Difference between a MEAN Stack developer and a Full-Stack developer?
What companies use MEAN Stack?
For its greater scalability and faster development, MEAN Stack is used by some top companies around the globe.
LinkedIn is a well-known site for professional careers of Microsoft, uses MEAN Stack for faster functioning in both web and mobile apps. Previously LinkedIn used Ruby on Rails for its development. In the year 2011, the company moved to Node.js with the view of optimizing its mobile application, and the application proved to be faster than the older versions.
PayPal: PayPal, the famous international payment gateway, uses Node.js for its User-Interface.
Netflix: Netflix, a subscription-based video streaming service, uses Node.js for its modularity. It highly increased the volume of streaming high-quality content over the internet.
Uber: Uber, an online taxi booking service, implemented Node.js to correct the errors in the code. As a result, it doubled the response’s speed and enhanced the application’s overall performance.
NASA: The US government’s National Aeronautics and Space Administration implemented Node.js and microservices to upgrade their organization to the cloud.
eBay: eBay, one of the top e-commerce platforms, implemented Node.js in their application, leveraging the connectivity between the servers and users.
This proves that Node.js plays a crucial role in MEAN Stack development.
How does MEAN work?
The MEAN stack components MongoDB, Express.js, Node.js, and Angualr.js, serve as the database tier, server tier, and frontend service.
Angular.js works with the basic HTML tags and elaborates them to create dynamic and interactive web pages. Its data binding and dependency injection facilities help developers write code in fewer lines.
Express.js and Node.js server tier
Node.js creates a run-time environment, whereas Express.js handles requests and routes from the Angular.js front.
MongoDB database tier
A database that works efficiently with the frameworks Angular, Express, and Node is required for the stable functioning of a website. The JSON documents created in Angualr.js is passed to the Express.js server, which is processed and stored in the MongoDB for future uses.
Advantages of MEAN Stack
- MEAN Stack is free and open source, so there’s no need to spend a single penny for developing interactive cum high-quality mobile and web applications.
- With MEAN, you can easily switch to the client and server side, allowing you to examine, develop and introduce your applications on a cloud platform.
- Moving the code to one more system written in one specific structure is made simpler with the assistance of the MEAN stack. This made MEAN Stack the main edge innovation. The MEAN stack improvement organizations are thinking about many advances in MEAN to help the greatness in applications and web improvement projects.
What Skills Do You Need to Be a Good MEAN Stack Developer?
- An understanding of client-side processes and requirements is required.
- Basic knowledge of server-side technology.
- Mean stack developers must know MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, and Node.js.
- You should be familiar with the package manager npm.
- Understanding of Git and design frameworks such as MotionUI.
- Basic knowledge of architecture and workflow.
- Understand time management, critical thinking, and communication abilities.