Web Design Training Institute for Web Designing in Coimbatore
- What is web development or website ?
- Modern Technologies and the evolution of PHP
- Web application architecture
- What is WWW ?
- What is HTTP ?
- What is URL ?
- What is W3C ?
- What is DNS ?
- An introduction to domain names, web servers, and website hosting.
- Basic knowledge of Web designing & Layouts, Color Schemes, Fonts, Responsive designs
- What is HTML & CSS?
- What are web pages ?
- Absolute vs. Relative URL
- Static Vs Dynamic Websites
- Client side Vs Server side Scripting
- How web works ?
- The term ” REQUEST & RESPONSE “
- Databases Basics
- SEO basics
- Structure, syntax, do types & extension of HTML document
- Tags, Attributes and Elements
- Layouts, Block level and inline elements
- Manipulating Text & Images, Linking Pages, comments
- Page Titles, Meta Tags, Paragraphs, Headings
- Tables, DIV, SPAN
- HTML Forms and Input, Lists, field sets
- Borders & Alignment
- HTML iframes, scrollbars
- Colors, color names, values
- HTML Symbol Entities, validations
- HTML5 intro
- HTML5 new elements
- HTML5 form elements, types, attributes
- A very simple HTML document exercise and examples
- How does CSS work?
- Types and syntax of CSS
- Identification and grouping of elements (class and id)
- Cascading Properties, selectors, Table Properties
- Colors, Hexadecimal Colors and backgrounds
- Links, Fonts, Images and Text
- Margins, Paddings, Borders
- The box model
- CSS Navigation Bars
- Layering Styles with Multiple Classes
- Common CSS Property Values
- Pixels, Lengths, Floating elements (floats), Positioning of elements
- CSS Media Types
- Image Sprites
- Rounded Corners, Gradients, nested selectors
- Web-standards and validation
- Examples of template building
- Conditional Statements, Loop Statements, Comments
- Exception Handling, Debugging
- Arrays, Strings, Date, Number, Regular expressions
- DOM with HTML & CSS
- DOM Methods, Events
- Jquery basics and syntax
- Jquery Events
- Jquery Effects
- Jquery DOM, Selectors, Attributes – BASICS
- AJAX – BASICS
- Get started
- Layout with bootstrap
- Basic Components
- Bootstrap components
1) Regular training program ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration : 8 weeks –daily 4hrs
2) Weekend Training program ( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration : 6 weeks –Weekly 6hrs
3) Fast Track training program :
Duration : 1 week -daily 4hrs