Big Data & Hadoop Training
Stay ahead of the competition and become the next Hadoop developer by mastering the Big Data technology to address data analysis and management objectives.
Big Data is impacting businesses across the world in a huge way. Are you aware of its importance and the benefits it carries for an organisation? Learn to conquer this emerging trend by implementing one of the most popular technologies, Hadoop. The big giants including Facebook, IBM, Google, Amazon and many more adopt big data within their processes. Here at CA Labs, we’ll teach you how to handle large amounts of data using Hadoop and its mature tools. Through our 3-part specialisation course, achieve business objectives by implementing Hadoop solutions.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to setup and configure Hadoop.
- Understand how MapReduce can help you store and analyse data.
- Explore Scope, FLUME and HDFS concepts.
- Know how to handle PIG, the Hadoop programming tool.
- Access instructor-led online classes to master Hadoop
- Learn the intricacies involved in Big Data testing.
- Create your first-ever system using Hadoop.
- Receive instructor’s guidance throughout your Hadoop learning process.
Who is this course for?
- Graduates looking to explore the in-demand Big Data technology skills.
- Software engineers who wish to understand the Hadoop architecture.
- Managers who wish to know how Hadoop can be implemented to solve data-related problems.
- Introduction to BIG DATA:
- Hadoop Tutorial:
- Hadoop Setup Tutorial :
- HDFS Tutorial:
- Read & Write Commands using Java API
- What is MapReduce?
- How it Works – Hadoop MapReduce Tutorial
- Hadoop Tutorial:
- Hadoop & Mapreduce Examples:
- Create your First Program
- Hadoop MapReduce Tutorial:
- Counters & Joins with Example
- What is Sqoop?
- What is FLUME – Hadoop Tutorial
- Sqoop vs Flume vs HDFS in Hadoop
- Create Your First FLUME Program – Beginner’s Tutorial
- Hadoop PIG Tutorial:
- Installation ,
- Learn OOZIE – Hadoop Tutorial
- Big Data Testing:
- Functional ,
- Hadoop & MapReduce Interview- Questions & Answers
1) Regular training program ( Morning, Daytime & Evening)
Duration : 30 days
2) Weekend Training program ( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration : 7 weeks
3) Fast Track training program :
Duration : 10 days