Android Training Institute for Android Application Development Course in Coimbatore
Gain expertise in the most widely used mobile application technology and build an exciting and rewarding career as an Android application developer.
Android is Linux-based mobile operating system designed primarily for touchscreen devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc. The Android has built excellent careers in today’s technology innovation and application development, which lets the android developers in developing the apps easily.
Why Android Training?
The android training in coimbatore is gaining popularity in the market and it is soaring to great heights with no signs of slowing down. As android is an open source operating system, it allows the programmers and developers to access the platform’s capabilities. The apps that are developed using the android application development technologies are user-friendly and highly interactive.
The android training course includes a deep understanding of how the android technology works and what kind of apps can be created. The android training institute in coimbatore provides android training courses to students about how the android application development is done using the android technique during the android training session.
Benefits of Android Training in Coimbatore:
- Get to know and learn all the features of Android Studio IDE.
- Learn the basics of Java programming language that is used in Android app development.
- Have in-depth knowledge of android application development features.
- Get to use the application components to create many innovative user interfaces that are unique.
- Create and develop apps using graphics and animations.
- Develop database intensive apps using SQL Lite.
- Use dot net framework and its class library to create and manage arrays, strings, enumerators, collections,etc..
- Develop apps to read SIM card and phone details, making calls, sending SMS, etc..
- Create applications which can be used to access data from other applications and that too using web services.
- Invent applications to play video and audio files in mobile phones.
- Get placed in top renowned IT companies.
Prerequisite of the Android Training Course in Coimbatore:
To join android training course, students need to have certain basic knowledge about core Java or any other programming language basics. Such things will greatly help them to understand the subject in a better way.
Why NSchool for Android Training?
- Our trainers are industrial experienced
- Training is provided on both theoretical and practical concepts
- Students allowed to work on real-time projects
- Get certified at the end of the training
- Placement support is provided along with training
Best Android Trainers in Coimbatore:
NSchool provides android training in coimbatore with our android trainers who are well experienced in android technology. They have got hands-on experience in android application development and are aware of the latest trends and advancement in it. Our android trainers ensure that classes are more interactive and many real-time examples are provided so that students can understand the concepts and enjoy the android training course.
Android Complete Syllabus – 3 Months
- Types of Java Applications
- Simple Program of Java
- Difference between JDK, JRE and JVM
- Variable and Datatype in Java
- Java OOP Concept’s
- Java Exception Handeling(Try,Catch,.)
- Java Collection(List,Array,Map,ArrayList,HashMap,.)
- Android Versions
- Features of Android
- Architecture of Android
- Application Components
- Android SDK
- Android Development Tools (ADT)
- Creating Android Virtual Devices (AVDs)
- Creating Your First Android Application
- Understanding the Life Cycle of an Activity
- Applying Styles and Themes to an Activity
- Hiding the Activity Title
- Linking Activities with Intents
- Resolving Intent Filter Collision
- Returning Results from an Intent
- Passing Data Using an Intent Object
- Calling Built-In Applications Using Intents
- Understanding the Intent Object
- Using Intent Filters
- Adding Categories
- Custom Swipe RecyclerView
- Custom Grid RecyclerView
- Recycler CardView
- RecyclerView Image Loading Picasso
- Custom ListView
- Simple ListView
- Inflater ListView
- Adding Fragments Dynamically
- Life Cycle of a Fragment
- Interactions between Fragments
- Saving And Loading User Preferences
- Persisting Data To Files
- Saving To Internal Storage
- Saving To External Storage (Sd Card)
- Creating And Using Databases
- Creating the DBAdapter Helper Class
- Using the Database Programmatically
- Retrieving All the Records
- Retrieving a Single Record
- Updating a Record
- Deleting a Record
- Upgrading the Database
- Pre-Creating the Database
- Bundling a Database
- What are content providers?
- How to use a content provider in Android
- How to create and use your own content provider
- Push Notification Using GCM (Google Cloud Messaging)
- How to send SMS messages programmatically from within your application
- How to send SMS messages using the built-in Messaging application
- How to receive incoming SMS messages
- How to send e-mail messages from your application
- Displaying Google Maps In Your Android Application
- Displaying Zoom Controls On The Map
- Switching Between The Different Map Views
- Adding Markers To Maps
- How To Get The Address Location Touched On The Map
- Performing Geocoding And Reverse Geocoding
- How to consume XML web services
- How to consume JSON web services
- Sockets programming
- How to create a service that runs in the background
- How to perform long-running tasks in a separate thread
- How to perform repeated tasks in a service
- How an activity and a service communicate
1) Regular training program ( Morning, Daytime & Evening)
Duration : 12 weeks – daily 4hrs
2) Weekend Training program ( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration : 10 weeks- weekly 6hrs
3) Fast Track training program :
Duration : 10 days – daily 4hrs