Web Design Training Institute for Web Designing in Coimbatore
- What is web development or website ?
- Modern Technologies and the evolution of PHP
- Web application architecture
- What is WWW ?
- What is HTTP ?
- What is URL ?
- What is W3C ?
- What is DNS ?
- An introduction to domain names, web servers, and website hosting.
- Basic knowledge of Web designing & Layouts, Color Schemes, Fonts, Responsive designs
- What is HTML & CSS?
- What are web pages ?
- Absolute vs. Relative URL
- Static Vs Dynamic Websites
- Client side Vs Server side Scripting
- How web works ?
- The term ” REQUEST & RESPONSE “
- Databases Basics
- SEO basics
- Structure, syntax, do types & extension of HTML document
- Tags, Attributes and Elements
- Layouts, Block level and inline elements
- Manipulating Text & Images, Linking Pages, comments
- Page Titles, Meta Tags, Paragraphs, Headings
- Tables, DIV, SPAN
- HTML Forms and Input, Lists, field sets
- Borders & Alignment
- HTML iframes, scrollbars
- Colors, color names, values
- HTML Symbol Entities, validations
- HTML5 intro
- HTML5 new elements
- HTML5 form elements, types, attributes
- A very simple HTML document exercise and examples
- How does CSS work?
- Types and syntax of CSS
- Identification and grouping of elements (class and id)
- Cascading Properties, selectors, Table Properties
- Colors, Hexadecimal Colors and backgrounds
- Links, Fonts, Images and Text
- Margins, Paddings, Borders
- The box model
- CSS Navigation Bars
- Layering Styles with Multiple Classes
- Common CSS Property Values
- Pixels, Lengths, Floating elements (floats), Positioning of elements
- CSS Media Types
- Image Sprites
- Rounded Corners, Gradients, nested selectors
- Web-standards and validation
- Examples of template building
- Conditional Statements, Loop Statements, Comments
- Exception Handling, Debugging
- Arrays, Strings, Date, Number, Regular expressions
- DOM with HTML & CSS
- DOM Methods, Events
- Jquery basics and syntax
- Jquery Events
- Jquery Effects
- Jquery DOM, Selectors, Attributes – BASICS
- AJAX – BASICS
- Get started
- Layout with bootstrap
- Basic Components
- Bootstrap components
1) Regular training program ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration : 8 weeks –daily 4hrs
2) Weekend Training program ( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration : 6 weeks –Weekly 6hrs
3) Fast Track training program :
Duration : 1 week -daily 4hrs
What People say
Extensive knowledge is shared by the trainer during my training session. Covered almost all the subject topics and proper guidance is provided throughout my course.
I am fully satisfied with the training provided by NSchool. They have experienced teaching faculty with affordable fee with good atmosphere & infrastructure to learn perfectly. Whole classes were taken as interview point of view explanations..thanks to NSchool.
The training is provided with the real time exercise to develop practical knowledge more than the theoretical knowledge. The training timing is flexible and they provide affordable fee along with offers for freshers as well as for experienced candidates.
The trainer is very knowledgeable and friendly. They promptly responded to all my queries and supported the answer with several relevant and related examples. All the queries were addressed with no delay and the course content was very good. Thanks a lot to NSchool
My experience during the training session was good. NSchool provides excellent training by their experienced faculties.